What personal information we collect
- We collect information from you when you register on the website or place an order.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, name of school where you work, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- When a school orders a subscription, we'll request a full name and email address so we can register each teacher individually. Schools can refuse to use this option and use a common username and password for all their staff.
- We do not collect any information from students. Teachers can make copies of our Google form online quizzes to track their students' performance, but students' answers will take place outside our websites and we will not have access to them.
How we use your personal information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, contact us or purchase products in the following ways:
- To keep you posted on Bablingua's latest resources and features. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime by clicking the unsubscribe button of any of our emails.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- For marketing and promotional purposes.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How you can opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us
To modify your e-mail subscriptions or other information that you have provided to us, please click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, please send us a request via e-mail. Please note that we may continue to maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for internal record keeping purposes.
Third party links
We don't include third party links on our website.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy or this policy. Please send us an email through the form of this page.
Online Policy Only